Thursday 30 April 2009

Website revamp, new galleries and new prices!

I've just finished a rebuild of the galleries on my website MarkVarleyPhoto.co.uk which included bringing my print-ordering under my own control instead of the rather messy approach used previously via photobox (good prints, rubbish interface), now orders come straight to me and I handle them all personally, and I've also adjusted the pricing which means the cheapest now is only £25!

There are also some new photos added to the nudes section which has been split into Location Nudes for photos outdoors and on-location, and Studio Nudes for the nudes taken indoors and, you guessed it, in the studio (who says I'm not creative?!).

I've also updated and split the General gallery, separating the wildlife to it's own section.

My books have their own galleries also, Beautiful Bondage (2006), London Bound (2007), Fine Art Nude Photography (2007) and coming later this year London ReBound (2009).

I also ported the two bondage books' galleries to my Bondage website which had a makeover of it's shop and an information page for rigging services as I've been doing alot of ropework for other photographers these past 12 or so months.

The eagle-eyed among you will have noticed my new logo which is stamped on images and used in various places, new this-year, more about that in a future blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment